Jennifer’s role as the Client Relationship Manager is to provide a welcoming, client-focused experience. After working with AdvisorNet Insurance, Jennifer joined One Life Financial Group early in 2015. Jennifer plays a key role in fulfilling our mission. In addition to serving our clients, Jennifer invests her time on projects that are focused on improving the client and team experience.
She assists with client service needs and connects clients as needed with the appropriate team member. Contact Jennifer when you need assistance in the following areas:
- Asset Under Management services support
- New account setup
- Initial account funding (transfers, electronic deposits, & rollover tracking)
- Name changes, address changes, & beneficiary changes
- Online account access
- Statement and tax form requests
- Client online planning tools (setup & login assistance)
Jennifer is blessed with two beautiful children, Victoria and Evelynn. Jennifer and her husband, Paul, enjoy traveling, trying out new foods and family game/movie nights. Jennifer fosters animals through Secondhand Hounds (http://secondhandhounds.org/) . She also participates in raising awareness and fundraising for The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Feed My Starving Children.