Learn a New Way to Manage Your Cash Flow
Cash Flow Management plays a critical role in the planning process because your life plan and your financial plan intersect at cash flow.
Approximately two-thirds of Americans do not have a cash management plan that aligns their cash flow with what they want and need out of life. Even those with a plan often struggle with cash flow management because:
- Their budget was not realistic, to begin with
- Tracking the plan is time-consuming and cumbersome
- Someone or something sabotages their plan
Cash Flow Management Services may be appropriate for you if you have one or more of the following questions:
- Would I be ok if I reduced my hours at work, retired, or took a full-time job?
- How much money do I really need
- How much money is available to fund my current and future life goals?
- How can I develop a relevant and realistic spending plan?
- How can I reduce my financial related stress
- How can we get on the same page with our spending and savings goals?
- How can I track my spending plan with minimal time and energy?
- Can I afford to <fill in the blank>?
Cash Flow Management services are designed to help you accomplish one or more of the following objectives:
- Develop a relevant plan that supports your values and life goals
- Organize your Active Plan in your online cash management website
- Reduce cash flow related stress
- Improve communication with loved ones
- Make it easy to track your progress and update your plan
- Reduce guilt or regret associated with my spending or savings plan
- Understand your current and future cash flow needs to develop a realistic financial plan
- Protect your important financial goals from impulse spending or from others who try and disrupt your plan
- Empower healthy decisions about your money when life throws you a curve ball
- COUPLES – get on the same page and improve communication
Approximately two-thirds of Americans do not have a cash management plan that aligns their cash flow with what they want and need out of life.