After your Get Acquainted Meeting, develop a plan to harmonize your dreams with your means, in just 6-8 weeks, and then launch into action.
STEP 1 – DREAMS
Receive One Life Coaching and tools designed to help you:
- Clarify and crystalize your core values
- Brainstorm and analyze ideas that can improve your life
- Establish relevant and realistic short, mid, and long-term Targets (life goals)
STEP 2 – MEANS
Develop a plan to harmonize your means (time and money) with your dreams.
- Gather and organize your financial information
- Learn how to simplify cash flow management
- Develop a relevant Active Plan using your Cash Management website
- Explore and solve issues
- Try-on ideas requiring cash flow and learn how to create scenario plans
- Implementation and tracking
- Develop your financial life plan
- Try-on ideas requiring future cash flow within your plan
- Finalize your future financial goals requiring cash flow (Targets)
- Customize and stress test your portfolio strategy
- Receive your *portfolio maintenance report
- Prioritize your investment approach
STEP 3 – ACTIONS
- Implement your portfolio strategy
- Prioritize custom planning maintenance for the upcoming year
- Annual review to update your plan and track your progress
One Life’s role in the Action step is to simplify your life, get things done, and help you maintain the course.
When is the last time you explored the truth about your time and money?
NextGet Acquainted Meeting
Improving your life requires:
- A meaningful plan
- Action to implement your plan
- The right mix of people, process and tools to help you stay the course
*The portfolio maintenance report provides you with recommendations for the percentage of stocks, bonds, and cash to be held within accounts covered under your agreement. It may also include specific recommendations for how to rebalance external accounts such as company retirement plans and education accounts. See your agreement for details.