Schedule a 90-minute “Get Acquainted” meeting to explore your situation and learn how we can help you.
We will customize a plan that’s designed to help you get more out of your time and money.
Once you decide to get started, we are with you every step of the way.
For many of our clients, the plan is three easy steps:
Receive One Life Coaching services and life management tools designed to help you:
- Brainstorm ideas to help you get more out of your time, money, and relationships
- Analyze barriers and benefits of ideas that are competing for your time and money
- Explore your core values
- Establish relevant and realistic short, mid, and long-term targets (life goals)
- Determine how to integrate your targets into your financial life plan
Develop a plan to harmonize your means (time and money) with your dreams.
- Gather and organize your financial information
Cash Flow Management
- Create your active cash flow plan
- Help you identify and solve issues
- Try-on ideas competing for your cash flow
- Consider different scenarios and options
- Execute and track your progress
- Develop your financial plan
- Find opportunities to minimize investment costs (fees)
- Examine options for potential higher expected returns and customize your portfolio strategy
- Prioritize your investment approach
- Talk through the implementation process and next steps
One Life’s role in this step is to help you simplify your life, get things done, and maintain the course.
Intentions to Action
- Implement your plan
- Discuss wealth management services
- Review your meetings
- Manage and track your progress
- Help protect your time and money
- Live your best life