Wealth Management Services
Once your plan and portfolio strategy have been developed, the next step is to implement your portfolio strategy. One Life offers two types of Wealth Management services to simplify your life and help turn your intentions to action:
Assets Under Management
Once you give us the green light, we help you open, fund, and manage accounts required to implement your portfolio strategy which includes:
- Providing you access to Dimensional funds.
- Assisting you with administrative items such as rolling over accounts, initiating transfers, and establishing contributions or withdrawals from your accounts.
- Working to ensure your beneficiaries are aligned with your estate planning goals.
- Performing maintenance required to implement and maintain your portfolio strategy.
- Meeting regularly (typically one to four times per year) to review your situation, monitor your progress and rebalance your accounts when your strategy changes.
One Life has access to use more than 10,000 investment options that we can use to implement your plan’s portfolio strategy. One Life heavily favors using the Dimensional approach when implementing your portfolio strategy.
External Asset Management
Receive assistance and advice managing external accounts that One Life does not manage directly (company retirement plans, education accounts, etc). We can help you:
- Research the funds available in your company retirement plan and education accounts (if applicable).
- Select investments to implement your portfolio strategy.
- Assist you with rebalancing your accounts when changes are recommended and completing forms to perform account maintenance.
* As of 10/15/2018, One Life held the majority of client assets in Dimensional funds. One Life is not obligated to use Dimensional funds and can choose to use other mutual fund families or investments in the future.