Our ideal clients…
- Want to live life on purpose.
- Are curious to learn how their time and money can be used differently to improve their life.
- Are open to exploring new ideas and tools that can improve their (ROI) and their Return on Life™ (ROL).
- Want to have an inspiring vision for their life, a plan and process to achieve that vision, and a team to help them get to where they want to be.
- Want to work with a fiduciary-someone who is legally required to put the client’s interests.
- Value their time.
How do I know if One Life might be able to help me?
Take the Dreams & Means Index, or see if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Do you make a good living but feel like there is not enough time to enjoy it?
- Are you open-minded to exploring some new ways to get more life out of your time and your money?
- Is financial stress an issue in your life/household?
- Do you have insurances, investment accounts, and retirement plans but lack a relevant financial life plan that brings everything together?
- Do you ever wonder if your investment costs are too high (fund expenses, trade fees, advisor commissions or fees, administrative fees, etc)?
- Do you select the default investment option in your company retirement plan or make investment decisions that are not tied directly to your financial plan?
- Do you want a financial life planning team in your corner that is not paid a commission for selling products such as life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds?
- Do you manage all the money and worry about what will happen to your loved ones and your assets after you are gone?
- Does it feel like your current advisor judges your money decisions or pressures you to purchase products or move assets under their care?
- Are you tempted to act or make impulsive decisions about your investment portfolio when you read a headline on the news?
- Would it feel good to have a sounding board for yourself when facing decisions about your money?
- Do you want access to some tools that are designed to simplify your life, keep you organized, and uncover opportunities to maximize your resources in a meaningful way?
Are you still wondering if One Life might be a good fit for you?
Return on Life is a registered trademark and is used with permission from ROL Advisor.
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.”
– Mark Twain